At TG Therapeutics we have big ideas, take bold actions, and are fearless in our pursuit to develop the best possible treatment solutions for those with B-cell diseases. We are always looking for talented, passionate, and hard-working people to join our team and help us realize our goals.
We are currently recruiting for the below open positions.
Please click on each job title for a full job description.
- Engineer/Scientist, CMC Biologics
- Clinical Trial Manager
- Clinical and TMF Operations Associate (CTOA)
- Associate Director/Director, Multiple Sclerosis Patient Marketing
- Product Mgr./Sr. Product Mgr., Multiple Sclerosis Patient Marketing
- Associate Director/Director, Multiple Sclerosis Professional Marketing
- Product Mgr./Sr. Product Mgr., Multiple Sclerosis Professional Marketing
- Director, Market Access Multiple Sclerosis Strategy
- Director/Associate Director, MS Access Marketing
- Manager, Access Marketing
- Hematology Consultant – Baltimore, MD Territory
- Sr. Director, Legal Business Partner – MS
- Sr. Manager/Assoc. Director, Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Forecasting and Analytics
- Regional Medical Liaison (RML) Florida
- Hematology Regional Marketing Director
- Assoc. Director, Hematology Regional Marketing
- Assoc. Director, TG Regional Marketing MS (RMK)
- Manager/Senior Manager, Commercial Co-Pay
- Manager/Senior Manager, Hub Operations
- Manager, Patient Support Operations
- Medical Science Liaison – MS (AK, WA, OR, Northern CA, NV, ID, MT, WY, UT)
- Medical Science Liaison – MS (MD, DC, VA, WV, KY)
- Medical Science Liaison – MS (New York, NY)
- Medical Science Liaison – MS (NY, PA, NJ, DE)
- Medical Affairs Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Clinical Development Postdoctoral Fellowship
If you wish to apply for one of the above positions, please send your resume to [email protected] and reference the job title in the subject of the email.
If you are interested in joining the TG Therapeutics Team, but do not believe you are a fit for one of the above positions, please send your resume to [email protected] and reference “CAREER OPPORTUNITY” in the subject of the email.