This site is owned by TG Therapeutics, Inc. (“TG”). At TG, we respect the privacy of your personal information. This Privacy Notice is designed to tell you about our practices regarding collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. In addition, this Notice provides information about how you may limit collection and uses of your personal information and exercise your rights, where applicable, relating to your personal information.
This Privacy Notice applies to personal information collected from (1) our online resources, including TG websites, social media pages, e-mails, mobile applications (apps), and other online and downloadable tools (collectively, “Sites”), and (2) our surveys, patient and healthcare professional support activities, employee management, and other offline communications and resources (collectively, “Services”) that reference or display this Privacy Notice.
Please be sure to read this entire Privacy Notice before using or submitting information to us through our Sites or Services. This Site is governed solely by applicable Federal and State laws and regulations in the United States. Your continued use and access of TG Sites and Services means you acknowledge that you understand and agree to the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Personal Information We Collect, Use and Disclose
TG collects and processes various categories of personal information about you, including information you provide directly through our Sites or as part of our Services.
This information may include, for example:
- Contact & Other Information You Provide to TG. This information may include your name, mailing address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information you communicate to us directly through our Site or in connection with our Services. We collect this information to communicate with you and provide you with our Services.
- Professional Information. This information may include job title, educational information, professional qualifications, work experience, and professional networks, programs and activities. This information helps us manage our relationships with individuals who are applicants for employment with the company or with whom we interact for professional services (for example, consultants and Healthcare Professionals).
- Interests & Preferences. This information may include language, contact and marketing preferences, demographic data and information about your interaction with our Sites and Services. This information helps us understand your interest in our products, Sites and Services so that we can best serve you. In some cases, where allowed under applicable law, we collect this information automatically, for our legitimate business interests. In other cases, we may be required to obtain your consent to collect this information.
- Health & Genetic Information. This information may include medical insurance information, and details related to your health, diagnoses, medications, and family medical history. The information may relate to identifiable individuals, or non-identifiable individuals and is only collected as permitted by and in compliance with applicable laws, and only used for permissible purposes such as, for example: providing employee benefits, research and development activities, providing products and Services, and for required regulatory reporting.
- Transaction History & Account Information. This information may include information about how you interact with us and use our Sites and Services, correspondence history, and customer account information. This information helps us fulfill Services you have requested or provide you with information about our products or our company. We also may use this information to fulfill an agreement we have with you, and, as allowed under applicable law, may use this information for our legitimate business interests.
- Digital Information & Online Identifiers. This may include information such as your IP Address, geographic location, Sites and Services you have accessed, and similar information. We use this information to secure our websites, network systems, and other assets. Where permitted by law, we may collect this information automatically, for our legitimate business interests, such as improving our Sites and Services.
- Further Information We May Collect. Where permitted by law, we also may combine personal information collected through our Sites and Services with TG’s offline records and information obtained from public or third-party sources. We use this consolidated information to improve our Sites and Services, enhance our marketing activities, better design our Sites and Service offerings, and facilitate other business functions.
Where we are required by law to ask for your consent before collecting personal information, we will present you with a choice as to whether you wish to allow the collection and use of this type of information.
Our Sites are not intended for children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect information from site visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to Websites. Anyone under 13 years old should seek their parent’s or guardian’s permission, prior to using our Site or disclosing any personal information to TG. If a parent or guardian of a child under 13 years old believes that the child has provided us with personal information, that parent or guardian should contact us as described in the CONTACT US section below to request deletion of the information.
Cookies, Analytic Services & Other Technologies Cookies
Our Sites may use a tracking technology called a “cookie.” A cookie is a small data file that a website can place on your computer’s hard drive, where your internet browser files are kept. Cookies help us to make your experience and interactions with our Sites and Services more efficient and easier for you by remembering things like your language, display and other setting preferences. Cookies may be placed on your computer both by us and by third parties with whom we have a relationship, such as web analytic services and advertising network services. These cookies can help us to share content from our social media sites, gain helpful insights about how our Sites and Services are used and how we can improve your experiences and interactions with our Sites.
You can change your browser settings to manage cookies based on your preferences. However, if you choose to modify your browser settings, limiting or rejecting cookies, you may not be able to interact with our Sites and Services to the same extent, and the Site’s functionality may be lost or diminished.
For more information about cookies and how to manage, block and delete them, please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
On certain web pages or in emails we send to you, we may utilize a technology called a “web beacon” (also known as an “action tag” or “clear GIF technology”). We may use web beacons to help determine which e-mail messages sent by us were opened and whether a message was acted upon. Web beacons also help analyze the effectiveness of websites by measuring the number of visitors to a site or how many visitors clicked on key elements of a site.
Our Sites may use social plugins (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button) to enable you to easily share information with others. When you visit one of our Sites, the operator of the social plugin may be able to place a cookie on your computer, enabling that operator to recognize individuals who have previously visited the Site. If you have previously logged into the associated social media website (e.g., Facebook) before browsing on our website, the social plugin allows that social media website to receive information about your visit to particular pages on any of our Sites that use social plugins. The social plugin may collect this information for any such visitors who have logged into social networks, regardless of whether they specifically interact with the plugin on our Sites (e.g., by clicking “Like” or “Share”). The social plugin may also allow the social media website to share information about your activities on our Sites with other users of the respective social media website. For further details about the information shared via a particular social media plugin, you should refer to that social media site’s privacy statement.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to other TG affiliates worldwide that agree to treat it in accordance with this Privacy Notice. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties with which we engage to support our business, including, without limitation, third parties that provide fulfillment services, technical support, maintenance of our Sites and Services, delivery services, customer-related services, marketing, communication and financial services. In these cases, we will require such third parties to agree to treat your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with regulatory requirements and financial transparency laws; when necessary, to identify, contact or bring legal action against a party who may be causing injury to or interfering with our rights, property or safety, or those of any other person; and as required under applicable law.
In the event of a business transaction, such as an acquisition, merger, sale, divestment or other change in control of TG, in part or in total, personal information we have about you may be disclosed or transferred to a third party as part of the transaction. In that case, the acquiring entity will be required to use the personal information that is disclosed or transferred only in a manner that is consistent with this Notice.
Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information
TG respects your choices about the collection and use of your personal information, and we will, in good faith, take reasonable steps to respond to and comply with your requests to exercise your rights to access, correct, or delete personal information about you. If we are unable to honor your request, we will inform you within the time required by applicable law.
In order to evaluate a request by you to access or delete your personal information, we may need to collect additional information from you to confirm your identity. We will not discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
Security of Personal Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. TG uses technical, physical and administrative controls to safeguard personal information, however, we cannot guarantee the security of the Internet, transmissions or e-mail sent using our Site or other online resources.
Retention of Personal Information
TG will retain personal information we collect about you for the amount of time necessary to fulfill the purposes as described in this Notice, and otherwise, as required or permitted under applicable law.
Links to Other Websites
Changes to the Privacy Notice
TG reserves the right to amend this Notice at our discretion. When changes are made, we will post the updated Notice and the date of its revision. Revisions to this Notice will not be applied retroactively.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this Privacy Notice or wish to exercise your rights relating to your personal information, please contact us as follows:
TG Therapeutics, Inc.
3020 Carrington Mill Blvd., Suite 475
Morrisville, NC 27560-5435
Ph: 877-575-TGTX (8489)
Visit our Contact Us section.